A Tummy tuck surgery is also called Abdominoplasty. This cosmetic surgical procedure helps to improve the abdomen appearance. People having excess or flabby skin on the abdomen that does not improve with exercise or diet undergo Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty.
In this type of surgery, the extra skin and fat are removed to flattens the abdomen. After the removal of fat, doctors tighten the muscles and connective tissues with the help of sutures.
A Tummy Tuck surgery is one of the best suitable surgical procedures for those who have excess skin or fat around the belly button and a weak lower abdominal wall. This surgery will boost the overall image of the body. It is major surgery for contouring the body.For more info Visit Personiks Tummy Tuck Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Hyderabad, to know more about Tummy Tuck cost & procedure.
Most people think that Tummy Tuck surgery is similar to Liposuction. However, both are different. Although, one can also get Liposuction along with Tummy Tuck for better results and benefits.
Who Is Eligible For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Both men and women having good health are eligible for Tummy Tuck.
This surgery is suitable for:
1. Women who have had multiple pregnancies may go for Tummy Tuck surgery for tightening and removing the extra skin of the abdomen.
2. Obese people in removing the extra fat that deposits around the belly.
3. People having a weak lower abdominal wall.
4. Cases, where Liposuction did not help in improving the appearance of the abdomen significantly.
5. Women who have had C-section previously and want to remove the scar.
Who Is Not Eligible For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Tummy Tuck surgery is very useful. However, it is not for everyone.To know more details on Tummy Tuck surgery visit Spectralreview
Here are some of the scenario, where the doctors advise to avoid Tummy Tuck:
1. People who plan to lose significant weight. Tummy Tuck is applicable when all the other options fail. It is not an alternative option for Weight Loss.
2. Women who might consider future pregnancy. In Tummy Tuck, the muscles get tight, but future pregnancy can minimize its effect as it will separate the muscles.
3. People having chronic conditions like Diabetes, Heart Problems, or Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
4. People Having a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30.